Welcome to Celebration Kids! Kids Celebrating God’s Love!
We are the Sunday ministry to children from four months old through four years old and their parents. Take a look and see what we are all about!
Celebration Kids Mission Statement
Our mission is to partner with parents in their responsibility to lay a solid spiritual foundation so each child will come to a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
Celebration Kids Core Values
- Child Focused: Everything in our ministry must impress upon the children that they matter to God and to us.
- Safe: Everything about our ministry must create a sense of safety for the children – physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Application Oriented Bible Teaching: We teach the Bible to the children so they are able to translate Bible truths into relevant, real experiences.
- Creative Bible Teaching: We teach the Bible to children so it is not boring. We actively engage the children in memorable explorations of God and His Word involving them in interactive learning.
- Intentional Shepherding: We build relationships with the children. We get to know them and their families. We create a sense of community among the teachers and the children so everyone feels a part of God’s family.
- FUN: We make instruction and learning fun so each child will eagerly seek out the things of God and experience joy in learning about God and His love and being in His house.
- Parent Targeted: We involve, inform and train parents to be their children’s first and best teachers.
Tell to the generation to come the praises of the Lord, and His strength and His wondrous works that He has done. Psalm 78:4
Schedule and Location
Celebration Kids meet during the 9:00 am and 11:00 am worship services. (Childcare only for up to 42 months is provided during the 6:00 pm worship service.) All Celebration Kids classrooms are located on the lower level of the Children’s Learning Center. When you visit Denton Bible Church, Greeters will welcome you and direct you to the Children’s Learning Center on the east side of the facility. Once you enter the Children’s Learning Center, you will be welcomed at our Check In Station and you will be aided in finding your child’s classroom location based on his/her birth date.
Lee Morton // 940.297.6782 // firstname.lastname@example.org